Friday, September 27, 2013

LOOKING UP!

I am feeling so much better!!!  My back is not as bad as it was, and the new dose of chemo is tolerable so far.  I went to my primary oncologist at the Sacred Heart Cancer Center yesterday.  He believes the pain in my lower back is coming from an irritated sciatic nerve and arranged physical therapy.

I have emotionally felt much better, also.  I was able to finish up the last oil painting of a series I did for my son, Travis and his girlfriend, Bobbie Sue.  They are paintings of their "children."   I had never used oils in painting, and to be honest, I hadn't picked up a brush and painted in years.  It was fun and a good way to express some pinned up creativity.

This is their cat, Ella.  I'll post the other two paintings of their dogs as soon as I locate the file I saved them in. LOL



4 comments:

  1. Cindy,
    I really like these paintings, who knew ??? Such talent, I hope you paint more as time permits.

    Love and Hugs, Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! We're praying for you and thinking of you. We'll be saying an extra prayer tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete