Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I AM SO MAD!

Damn, I am so mad and so angry, so depressed and so weak. I can't stop my thoughts today and I have dwelled in the negative light. Sometimes I am relieved for awhile after I display all the turmoil inside me. I hope I get relief from these thoughts. I love my partner Janet Soooo much. I do not want to leave her and I never thought that when we bought our dog, that I might actually die - before her. I can't bear thinking about it all!

I hate this cancer! I was sick during the night and depressed when I woke up. My body feels weak, I had this stomach ache and I feel sorry for myself. Sometimes, when unwanted moods take over, it seems best to let it all out so one day IT IS ALL OUT. Then, there is no repair - the moods just lift - eventually. I think I still stand in a place where I will feel better. BETTER - is still reachable. I need to wait.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, it's okay to be mad and sad and let all this out. It's what we're here for, to support you. We love you, maybe it is time for some more pampering. I will put a day aside for you if you would like to come and get your nails done. Let me know. I love you.

    ReplyDelete