Friday, August 9, 2013

Thank You For Your Love and Support

From the time I was diagnosed, I can't thank my family and friends enough for the love and support you've given me.   The words of encouragement and your visits have meant so much.

Those who have found a way to help take care of our dog, Jacy, during the past 6 months, there are no words to tell you how much we appreciate you!

It brightens my day to go to the mailbox and find a card with thoughtful messages of love and hope.

The flowers I received during my hospital stays were so beautiful and livened up the otherwise dreary rooms.

The care packages and treats from gardens are so special.  It reminds me of what people use to do for one another "back in the day."

I know I can't begin to list all the wonderful things people have done to show their love and support, but please know, I love all my family and friends, near and far.  You have played such an important part of my life and this difficult journey.

I can't thank you enough.

2 comments:

  1. You deserve every good thing there is! The hardest thing is not knowing what to do, and worse, what to say! We love you Cindy, have since Char picked you up at the truck stop. hahahahaha, love how THAT makes you both sound! Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL .... yes and THAT actually happened. Thank you Jessie.

    ReplyDelete